Cleaned
I've washed my hands off it.
Yeah, now it's your turn. Will you be waiting?
I don't know…
Best viewed in 1280 x 768 resolution.
This layout works in both FF and IE.
Press F11 for maximum view.
Firefox II recommended.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Mid Valley! So long didn't go there already..Got a chance to go there last Saturday=) with my sister, cousins and friends. We reached there around 3.30pm and watched the 4.25pm show. NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2!!Finally got to watch it. It's good and funny!! Those little Eisteins are sooo cute...^^Here's something I found interesting at Mid Valley. It's really really a creative idea of someone. Newspapers and recyclable items are used to make this! And honestly, it's beautiful! So I want to share with you guys.N the Picture i get from my cousins haha:).

Btw, this is a picture I get from my cousins yesterday.
aiyo very susah to write a blog n today i get some1 msn call"ERIC MYERS" soo i add him la hahaha who 1 to get "ERIC MYERS"msn write at the chat box ok:> i m soo lazy to write my blog haha.
oh ya today i found some 1 the name same like me is "MARK KO" he is in "INTI COLLAGE AT NILAI"want more about him write on the chat box hehe:>)
Now i m hungry i m done bloging n i m tired typing bb.........................:>
Pure8:58 AM
PROFILE
Name: Mark
Gender: Male
Likes: Ramen, Friends, Self-made jutsus.
Dislikes: Hmm...
Friends: MARCUS,PRESAD N A LOT MORE.